Food & Cultural Tours / Wine Tours: Wine & Food Walking Tour
Drink and learn about Algarvian & Portuguese wines in a 4-hours walking tour!
Monday, Wednesday and Friday
Algarve is home to some fantastic indigenous varieties in Portugal. From the 5-6 Algarvian and Portuguese wines you will taste, you will enjoy a red grape variety that is the best-kept secret among the local producers and connoisseurs.
Learn more about wines from different national regions. All wines and wine-cocktail will be paired with typical regional petiscos (snacks). Discover how the climate, weather, soils, grape variety, viticulture and winemaking techniques influence the wines you will taste.
Also, visit and know more about the historic heart of Faro!
- Explore the best wine shops in the city.
- Learn about the different wine regions in Portugal
- Enjoy wonderful wine tastings paired with tasty regional petiscos
- Enjoy a breathtaking view of the Ria Formosa lagoon from an exclusive viewpoint.
- Wear comfortable clothing
- Bring your appetite, curiosity and good mood
- Your camera to record and share the good moments