Meet your guide at your door and climb aboard a comfortable van. With a small group relax and enjoy the ride as you leave the city behind and pass the Algarvian countryside.
You will arrive at a small and historical village and visit an archaeological site, which will be a great introduction on the Tour: a family-run estate offering great wines in Algarve.
Learn about the vineyards and how the climate, weather, soils, grape variety, viticulture and winemarking techniques affect the wine that you will taste.
Continue on to the cellar, enjoy 4 wine tastings paired with typical regional petiscos (snacks).
- Visit the vineyard, cellar and meet the producers
- Taste premium and awarded regional wines paired with local petiscos
- Learn about the booming wine sector in Algarve
- Transfers can be included
- Wear comfortable clothing
- Bring your appetite, curiosity and good mood
- Your camera to record and share the good moments