Wine Tours / Producer Tours: Organic Vineyard & Cellar Tour
Discover Faro's origin and history throughout the centuries. In this food tour will learn about the different people that have lived here, the magical legends, the mouthwatering traditional delicacies. You will also discover the precious Ria Formosa lagoon that provides the most beautiful natural backdrop to the capital of the Algarve.
Meet your guide at your door and climb aboard a comfortable van. With your private group relax and enjoy the ride as you leave the city behind and pass the Algarvian countryside.
You will arrive at a small organic vineyard, where you will discover the materials and techniques of organic wine production in Algarve.
Learn about how the climate, weather, soils, grape variety, viticulture and winemaking techniques affect the wine that you will taste.
Continue on to the cellar, enjoy 4 wine tastings paired with typical regional petiscos (snacks). After a delightful morning in the countryside, this 2 hours tour concludes back at the original departure point.
Important: Minimum 4 people. Available from Monday to Friday.
- Visit the vineyard, cellar and meet the producers
- Taste organic regional wines paired with local petiscos
- Learn about the organic, biodynamic and biological viticulture concept
- Transfers can be included
- Wear comfortable clothing
- Bring your appetite, curiosity and good mood
- Your camera to record and share the good moments