Meet the Chef: Shop & Lunch with a Local Chef
Go shopping and cook like a real local resident of the Algarve!
At the food markets in the fishing village of Olhão, we will buy the freshest ingredients for the cooking class, while you meet and chat with the local vendors.
After the shopping, we will do a cultural tour among the two most charismatic neighbourhoods of Olhão.
At the end with a privileged view to Ria Formosa, the Chef will teach you how to prepare a traditional Algarvian meal and how to pair with drinks.
Important: Minimum 8 people. Available from Tuesday to Friday.
- Find out how to choose and buy fish, seafood, fruits and vegetables at a local market.
- Understand the unique architecture of this cubist fishing village
- Discover how to select and prepare the fresh fish
- Put your "hands-on work" to cook an Algarve meal
- Wear comfortable clothing
- Bring your appetite, curiosity and good mood
- Your camera to record and share the good moments