Petisco Food Tour
Fill up your appetite, prepare your palate and discover the tastiest Algarvian "petiscos" (tidbits) on this food tour!
Razor shell cakes, fried baby cuttlefish, and Algarve wines are just a few of the tastings the Petisco Food Tour offers you.
Already mouthwatering? Then, add the craft beer, the various cheeses, and the traditional desserts; it's just impossible to resist so many different food delicacies!
To make your experience even more rich and memorable, we will show you several monuments as we stroll along the streets of Faro. In addition to other places, you will visit the mysterious Capela do Ossos (the Bones Chapel) with more than 1,000 skeletons, enjoy the magnificent city views from the Sé (Cathedral) and stroll around the Jardim Manuel Bívar garden where some of the most popular events in Faro take place.
Whether alone or with friends, this is a must-see and must-taste food tour!
- Explore Faro in a relaxed manner
- Taste the traditional Algarve delicacies
- Visit the mysterious Capela dos Ossos
- Discover the mouthwatering Algarvian desserts
- Enjoy Faro from a privileged viewpoint
- Wear comfortable shoes and clothing
- Bring your appetite, curiosity and good mood
- Your camera to record and share the good moments