Med Food Tour
Immerse yourself in a 5-hour tour with a food & crafts-connoisseur guide in one of the oldest cities in the Algarve.
Start with a typical breakfast at one of the most iconic Algarvian cafes, before heading to a quick hands-on activity of arts and crafts with an artisan.
Visit the famous Food Market of Loulé, where stalls overflow with local products. While you take in the bustling atmosphere, meet some of the vendors and shop with your guide products for the coming tastings. Head to some of the most charismatic shops to enjoy tastings with regional wine and liquor paired with some of the best canned fishes, cheeses, and jams.
Savour a home-comfort meal tasting at one of the locals favourite restaurants. At the last stop, experience the perfect finish with a speciality dessert preferred by generations.
In addition to enjoying a delicious food, wine, and liquor experience, you will also understand ancestral techniques connected to food in traditional arts and materials. Find out why Loulé is a prosperous city since Islamic times.
- Fall in love with the charismatic Loulé Market
- Experience the flavours of the Algarve wine
- Discover an old Medieval and Mediterranean city
- Taste some of the most emblematic Algarve food specialities
- Challenge your creativity by learning and experiencing the traditional Algarve handicrafts
- Wear comfortable shoes and clothing
- Bring your appetite, curiosity and good mood
- Your camera to record and share the good moments