Cultural Tour in Tavira
One and Only Tour: 17 May 2019. Tavira - Algarve.
Cultural Tour with regional dinner and access to rare movies accompanied live by the famous fado singer Cristina Branco.
- 18:00 - Cine & Cultural Tour, a one & only tour guided by a local historian
- 19:30 - Regional Algarvian Dinner, selected by the chef
- 21:30 - Cine-Concert: Algarve by Amélia Borges Rodrigues, Portugal, 1934, tourist film, 10’. The River by Frank Borzage, USA, 1928, partially lost film, 52’, accompanied live by Cristina Branco. At Quartel Militar de Tavira.
The Cine & Cultural Tours are designed for Video Lucem, a programme of Cine-Concerts created by Cine Club of Faro, for the 3rd Edition of 365 Algarve Cultural Programme.
- Discover Tavira through the perspective of a local historian
- Enjoy a delicious regional Algarvian dinner specially designed for our group
- Get privileged access to this unique Cinema-Performance
- Wear comfortable clothing
- Bring your appetite, curiosity and good mood
- Your camera to record and share the good moments