Boat & Food Tours: Boat Tour with Oysters & Wine
Discover the beauty of Ria Formosa lagoon and taste natural and precious oysters paired with wine!
Ria Formosa (Olhão)
A 2-hour activity that includes a boat tour on a journey along the canals and wildlife of the Ria Formosa Natural Park, and a visit the most characteristic fishing island: Culatra!
Meet a local producer and enjoy the tasting of the magnificent natural oysters of the local waters, with a glass of selected Portuguese wine, in a true fisherman's style!
- Minimum 4 people
- The tour can only be run according to low tides
- Sail, see, smell and taste the protected Algarve
- Learn about oyster production in this special ecosystem
- Visit one of the 7 Natural Wonders of Portugal: Ria Formosa
- Learn how the Culatra Island community will test themselves to become a renewable energy pilot until 2030
- Wear comfortable clothing (shoes are provided)
- Bring your appetite, curiosity and good mood
- Your camera to record and share the good moments